We are hiring…
Full stack developer
Become a member of 3G Proxy team! We would love to have you working with us on the world’s largest mobile carrier based proxy solution.
Podgorica & Remote
We are currently looking for a Full stack developer to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients. Based in Podgorica, this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled companies in Montenegro.
- Fluent in English
- Practical work experience with Software Development Lifecycle including the technologies listed below.
- Experience developing .NET applications.
- Experience with web applications using ASP.NET, MVC, or .NET Core using the C# programming language.
- Experience with API integration.
- Experience with at least one client side framework (Angular, React or Vue.js)
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience with developing SQL in MS SQL Server preferred but not required.
- Experience with Source Control Systems (Git preferred) or similar
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Ability to pick up technologies quickly and learn new skills.
- Experience with UNIT testing and TDD
- Basic knowledge of Cloud based architecture – AWS
- Basic knowledge of Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Ability of writing code that according to SOLID design principles
- Knowledge of OO design patterns
- Basic knowledge of Linux environment
- Out of the box thinking
- Taking part in an iterative and agile software development of web APIs and UIs of our apps
- Communication with product managers, developers and pair coding
- Independent coordination of the upcoming tasks
- Work on further development of one’s own skills in relation to new technologies and frameworks
- Welcome for new ideas and out of the box thinking
- Challenging environment that drives creativity and innovation
- Fun place to hang with multinational and culturally diverse people
- Great company culture.
- Team Buildings and team hangouts (if you like)
- Office kitchen full of healthy and less healthy snacks and soft drinks
- Low email and phone communication
- Flexible working hours
- Switch from office to remote and back when you need or like